Read or download this article at the following link:
Table of Contents
- Finding a Boyfriend or Girlfriend
- Is Our Choice God’s Choice?
- Relationships are Built on Mutual Trust and Respect
- Do not Lust After her Beauty
- Our Body is Not for Sexual Immorality
- Developing Our Relationship
- Laying the Right Foundation
- Infatuation is Not Love
- Do We Share Important Principles and Interests?
- How Much do we Really have in Common?
- How do We Handle Our Disagreements?
- Getting to Know About One Another
- A Time and A Place
- A Matter of Prayer
- Discerning God’s Choice
- Character Mirrors the Man or Woman
- Committed to Courtship with Honour
- Showing Kindness and Consideration
- Memories to Treasure
- Expressing Affection
- Right and Wrong Conduct During Courtship
- Courtship is a Relationship Between Two Special Friends
- Marriage Privileges are Not for Courtship
- Dealing with Natural Desires During Courtship
- Something Natural can Still be Sinful
- Who Will Cast the First Stone?
- It’s Too Late to Tell Me Now!
- Confess to Each Other
- But My Sin is More Serious
- Cleanse Me, Lord!
- God’s Promise
- Our Responsibility
- This is God’s Standard
- The Intimacy of True Friendship
- No Guidance without Commitment
Read or download:Follow @gordon_lyons